More things from all over the planet, near and far, have been appearing in my P.O. Box:
- Cernjul Viviana sends a valentine from Argentina.
- Meral Agar’s latest piece sparkles in 3D with plants affixed to the card and then painted.
- Tactile and lovely from Dori Singh with the Jeremiah Howell quote: “Letters are the winged messengers that can fly from east to west on embassies of love.”
- Fleur Helsingor sent another image capturing the cool sidewalks of Oakland.
- A card arrived from Gregg Biggs, the curator of the Museum of Unclaimed Ephemera.
- And finally Adrienne Mason’s card R9 came down from British Columbia.
Thank you everyone, it always makes it worth walking up to Clayton Street.