It is not only Pink Mail Art that has been landing in my post office box for the upcoming show, but I also have been received additional mail art, including some that does seem a bit pink-inspired. Some of the recent arrivals include:
- Marina Salmaso’s take on California came in from Denmark.
- A collage from Steve Dalachinsky.
- William Mellot’s contemplative collage arrived form Taiwan.
- “Don’t Forget 12” is the tile of the latest mail received from Meral Agar in Istanbul.
- Darlene Altschul sent me an envelope all about Spoonbills including some fabulous artist stamps.
- e. coles sent me a piece that makes me wonder what Clifford Still’s mail art might have looked like.
- A groovy 3-D butterfly from Amy Irwen.
- The big “T” must be for Tofu. This one came in from Brooke Cooks.
- And an Oakland parking lot-inspired piece from Fleur Helsingor.
Thanks for all the great mail art. I have to take a break for the next month or so with all the pink mail art arriving and for my dolo show of Time Travel Photo Collages opening on October 15.