Winter’s finally come to San Francisco and I have been hunkered down getting my book ready. And still, mail comes in, which is a nice way to mix up the day. Some of the recent goodies include:
- Barbara Stasiowski sure has been eating healthy.
- Someone sent Angela Behrendt a Grand Canyon postcard. She repurposed it and added one of my own Transcontinental Arrows before sending it back from Germany. This is a great example of repurposing mail art!
- A clear envelope full of good things arrived from Carolyn Oord in Québec including some stamps feature churches in New Mexico.
- R.F. Côté sent a constellation of fish from Québec.
- Otto Sherman sent me an envelope filled with cards and stamps featuring various leaders and wannabe leaders.
- The Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) is another one of the US Department of Energy’s assaults on New Mexico. Karen Lindquist continues her mail art, environmental activism. Learn more about the fight against this nuclear waste dump here.
- And finally, this fantastic, see-through postcard from My Mail Art in Colorado with dried flowers encased inside the card.