After over 400 vivid, pink pieces of mail art for Pink Week, the mail art took a more somber tone for the rest of November including these pieces received in the last few weeks:
- Another handmade note from Jennifer Utter.
- Two pieces including a small print from William Mellott.
- Angela Behrendt has stitched some graffiti onto a photo postcard.
- Skull #15 from Kerosene (aka Carolyn Oord) in Québec.
- Some frank blank realism from e. coles.
- And a post-pink Psychedelic Furs postcard from Silvano Pertone in Italy.
Now it is time for me to come up some holiday mail, stay tuned…