The Pink Mail is ready to go up to the show in Sacramento and it’s time to organize all the other mail art and Halloween greetings that I received in October. Some of the highlights include:
- “Urban Accessories” from Fleur Helsingor.
- I may have to go out in the neighborhood and see if I spot Sally Wassink if this Halloween postcrad is any indication of the wild costume she might be wearing.
- I love Sutro Tower and adore this zine I received from Julie Crossman as well as the Halloween Witch powder.
- Marina Salmaso sent me this very pop-art collage from Denmark.
- An altered postcard with a hand-stitched stamp arrived from Angela Behrendt in Germany.
- Torma Cauli’s latest card from Hungary.
- New prints came from Serse Luigetti.
- A collaged art card from Skooter Fein.
- Halloween greetings from Jennifer Utter.
- And finally, Halloween mail art from Dori Singh.
Thanks for all the great stuff, now time for me to get back to painting and gluing.