Here is a sampling of some of the mail art that has been filling up my post office box this month:
- Summery mail art from Virgo.
- An especially pink bird arrived from Stripy Goose.
- Pamela Gerard turned our recent meeting of the San Francisco Correspondence Coop into a postcard.
- Mail art from Tiina from Finland (but I don’t have a mailing artist to send something back).
- Punkie Ebert has printed up these cool little booklets/zines that incorporate both literary postage stamps and works by the authors.
- Dori Signh’s mail included a rubber stamp mandala.
- Robin Sparrow sent this incredible tactile mail art/envelope piece from New Zealand that brought me back to the children’s book Pat the Bunny.
- Eberhard Janke sends out Call & Response, a zine compilation of mail art received — I love receiving these and really appreciate it considering the cost of printing and postage.
- Two new prints from Serse Luigetti in Italy including this Barbed Wire Poem.