Just a few of the goodies that arrived in the post office box recently:
- One of the “Poesia” pieces sent to me by Eduardo Cardoso in Portugal.
- A card that is like a condensed history of Canadian postage arrived from Kerosene in Québec.
- Diane Keys sent this abstract card from Illinois.
- Another nice piece form E. Coles in the U.K.
- And finally, Mark Dean’s Electronic Beer Mat (both sides shown) arrived from France. I amazed when pieces like this get through the mail intact.
I’ve been swamped (in a good way) with projects including commissions. I need to get back to all these artists and send out some more mail art myself.
And a reminder, the mail art show Mail/Art/Book is up until April 27th. You have a few more weeks to check it out.