In celebration of the 23rd Annual Pink Week this year’s event will include the second Pink Mail Art Show. In 2015 over 220 artists from around the world sent in mail art for the show. You can see all of the pieces we received in 2015 on flickr or pinterest.
Exhibition Location: Warehouse Artist Lofts (WAL) in Sacramento, California
Dates: November 4 to November 30, 2016
Opening Reception – Friday, November 4, 2016, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Pink is a color, not a cause.
Learn more about Pink Week at pinkweek.org
- Theme/Medium: Open, but the dominant color should be pink.
- Size: All pieces must be postcard size or smaller, (i.e. A6), maximum 4.25” x 6” (10.15 cm x 15.25 cm)
- All works must be sent in the mail as a postcard (no envelopes)
- No fees, no jury, no return, limit one piece per artist
- Please be sure to label your work with your name and address (and website if applicable)
- Keep in mind the venue is a public, family friendly space. Any work deemed inappropriate will not be exhibited.
- Deadline: All work must be received by October 15, 2016
- Send your mail art to:
Pink Mail Art c/o Tofu P.O. Box 170681 San Francisco, CA 94117 USA