As the year winds down and we reach the Solstice (I am always more optimistic when the days start getting longer), it’s time to recap the latest mail art arrivals:
- Handmade Christmas mail art from Barbara Stasiowski.
- Melissa Wand’s Muiresque holiday card.
- A wintery moon from Kerosene (aka Carolyn Oord) in Québec that included a cool Christmas beaver in jaunty cap (Canada does Christmas stamps right).
- Repurposed Christmas cards from Jane Gravois make for good mail art.
- Mail art from Sugene Mine with some of my favorite, now vintage, postage stamps of all time.
- A Portland postcard from Julie at Eva Moon Press.
- Sasquatch Mail Art from the Cracker Jack Kid.
This January will be five years of sending and receiving mail art. In 2017 I look forward to trying out some new ideas and seeing what all the artists I correspond with continue to create.