Monday, January 15, 2018

New Year, New Mail


My P.O. Box was full after I returned from Christmas travel and more cool mail art keeps arriving.  There were some holiday card stragglers, a new awesome booklet from e. coles (I am building up quite the collection) and more Artist Trading Cards.  I have been filling up an ATC binder that I often show off when friends come by.  These new holiday ones from Kerosene, Amy Irwen’s moon series and Cuan Miles’ latest ATCs are all in the binder.  I answered Eric Bruth’s mail art call for postcards made with recycled paper bags.  He sent back a piece in a handmade envelope from a pink paper bag.  Gregg Biggs’ postcard was postmarked on the “wrong” side, but I always like when mail art is authenticated like this.  Pier Roberto Bassi sent an artist stamp and a card emblazoned with number 17.  17 is my favorite and lucky number.  Hopefully a sign for a better new year.
  1. Carolyn Oord (aka Kerosene)
  2. Barbara Stasiowski
  3. Julie Crossman
  4. Amy Irwen
  5. Peter Müller
  6. Eric Bruth
  7. e. coles
  8. MIM
  9. Gregg Biggs
  10. Cuan Miles
  11. Heather Ferguson
  12. Pier Roberto Bassi

No comments:

Post a Comment