Pink Postcards for Pink Week
In celebration of the 22nd Annual Pink Week this year’s event will include a Pink Mail Art Show. Work will be exhibited at the Warehouse Artist Lofts (WAL) in Sacramento, California
Revised Dates - From November 13 to December 10, 2015
Opening Reception - Saturday, November 14, 6-9 pm
Pink is a color, not a cause.
Learn more about Pink Week at pinkweek.org
- Theme: Open, but the dominant color should be pink.
- Size: All pieces must be postcard size, (i.e. A6), maximum 4.25” x 6” (10.15 cm x 15.25 cm)
- All works must be sent in the mail as a postcard (no envelopes)
- No fees, no jury, no return, limit one per artist
- Please be sure to label your work with your name and address
- Keep in mind the venue is a public, family friendly space. Any work deemed inappropriate will not be exhibited.
- Deadline: All work must be postmarked by September 30, 2015
Send your mail art to:Pink Mail Artc/o TofuP.O. Box 170681San Francisco, CA 94117 USA
Some of the work for the show can be seen on this Pink Mail Flickr Page