Christmas is less than a week away, my holiday cards are all mailed and some new mail art, Christmas-themed mail art and Christmas cards have been coming in. Here are a few of the new pieces received this month (so far):
- Nico Van Hoorn sent some symbolic mail art – I think this might be a new fashion logo (I’ll be sending my sizes).
- Adrienne Mason couldn’t resist sending one more pink piece.
- Meral Agar sent some very wintery New Year’s greetings.
- Punkie Ebert sent a stitched bag of Christmas.
- A woven piece from E. Coles that has me looking for hidden messages.
- Angela Behrendt sent me a Tales of the City-themed piece of mail art. Alas, Maupin’s dear City seems lost at times. But just as I think it’s all gone, I still find some glimpse of delightful San Francisco-ness – like Sugarman, he is one of the men who still does occasional maintenance on my apartment building. 80 if he is a day, and riding around on an over-sized “chopper” bicycle. So cool.
- Torma Cauli’s latest piece seems to signal the end of 2015.
- Katerina Nikoltsu send “minimal” holiday greetings and a zine of her meetings notes with D.B. Cooper. I had no idea he was hiding in Greece.
- And Ren Fracture sent an “Office Butt” reminding us to get out of that chair.