It has been a rainy winter of sending and receiving mail art. Some of the recent arrivals include:
- A new collage piece from Brooke Cooks that came in an envelope covered in vintage postage stamps that remind us what a proper president looks like.
- An altered Spanish postcard from Pamela Gerard.
- A new piece from Torma Cauli that is a kind of mix between collage and papier-mâché. I think this is one of my favorite pieces I have ever received from Torma.
- Barbara Stasiowski (aka BarCode Barb) has been producing some swell pink pussy hat zines/booklets.
- Sandra Lefever sent a lovely, new year’s-themed-piece from “Scarysota” Florida.
- Artist stamps arrived from the Crackerjack Kid.
- Marina Salmaso was visiting Spain and still finding time to send mail art.
- A wintery piece from Carolyn Oord (aka Kerosone) in Quebec — where right now it is 21° (-6° C). And we complain about “cold” San Francisco.
- And finally, Anna Hollings sent one of her paintings printed on a greeting card as well as two altered postcards form New Zealand.