When I added up the mileage for just six wonderful pieces of mail art I have recently received I realized the tally was over 30,000 miles (48,000 km). That’s a lot of postal frequent flyer miles in these six pieces:
- William Mellott sent a new postcard and ATC using some of his amazing rubber stamps from Taiwan.
- Connie Jean sent a modified postcard from Florida.
- Carolyn Oord (aka Kerosene) sent a new ATC and a skeleton zine form across the continent in Québec.
- Three new modified vintage postcards came from Anna Hollings in New Zealand.
- Fun envelope and a great collage inside from Virgo in Russia.
- And finally, a lovely, small folio of prints of Rebecca Guyver’s pastel work arrived from Britain.