Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Fall Colors

As I was sorting through and organizing some of the recent mail art I received, I noticed I had quite a colorful pile on my desk.  Here are some of the recent arrivals:
  1. A very tactile ghostly greeting arrived from Maureen Forys.
  2. Barbara Stasiowski sent a Halloween-themed collage.
  3. A colorful lizard (or maybe a gecko) arrived from Susan Stewart in Florida.
  4. Marina Salmaso’s latest piece is my favorite from her to date.  Simply collaging with the insides of envelopes – the results are like a patchwork landscape.
  5. Gregg Biggs sent a Pink Person.
  6. Deb Faulnker’s collage postcard is dreaming of chocolate milk.
  7. Dori Singh’s Halloween-themed mail is like a ghostly Victorian letter.
  8. A new set of ATCs from Fleur Helsingor that even incorporates some of the Mexican play money I sent to her.
  9. The latest update from Connie Jean’s Squirrel Museum came in from Florida.
  10. Reminding us that Halloween becomes more and more of an international holiday, Katerina Nikoltsou sent Halloween greetings from Greece.
  11. A more serious piece about wartime atrocities from Valdor in Catalonia.
  12. An envelope from Ed Giecek is always a work of art.
  13. Brooke Cook’s’ colorful piece celebrates both Halloween and Friday the 13th.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment