Saturday, April 13, 2013

Number 38

10 months ago I started sending out cards and began the Millennia Mail Art Project.  The idea being that each recipient adds a layer to the card and the final participating artists sends the card back to me.  Many of these cards have literally traveled around the world by mail before they make it home to San Francisco.  And there are still quite a few out there in circulation.  This week #38 was in my mailbox.  This is one of the cards I did not even start.  I am delighted when I see these online and someone has written they were “inspired by Tofu.”  This stitched up little gem includes layers from Hanna Andersson in Sweden and Roben-Marie Smith in Florida (and other artists who did not leave enough information – they should contact me).    Keep ‘em coming…

1 comment: