It’s nice to start the summer with a haul of mail. This is just a sampling of some of the recent arrivals including some hand made books.
- Robin Sparrow sent one of her hand made journals from New Zealand. A few antipodean bird feathers even spilled from the envelope.
- Phyllis Lucas-Haddon sent a hand made book incorporating materials from my sampling mailing from June.
- Sandra Lefever sent me a copy of the handmade book Secret #1.
- Mim Golub sent me an altered postcard of Monticello, Indiana.
- I received a soft and fuzzy, hand sewn card from Amy Irwen.
- Ana Marta Austin sent another card from Brazil with a Brazilian postal service stamp commemorating manicures!
- Another beautiful card from Sandra Lefever at Artlikeart in Florida.
- And finally, more mysterious postal charms from Pedro Bericat in Spain, a piece that includes popes and space aliens.