Take a two-week road trip and you come home to a good pile of mail. Above is just a sampling of some of the good stuff that was waiting for me:
- The envelope covered with bright Russian stamps had great contents from Virgo. I love the way he did a Collagescape as well – very nice.
- Adrienne Mason’s piece arrived from Canada including packing tape image transfers – which has inspired me to try this out myself (more to come soon).
- Not one, but two fun pieces from Dori Singh. All this stitching makes me want to pick up a used sewing machine.
- The latest little book from Phyllis Lucas-Haddon reminds us all the summer is not over yet.
- Another stitched piece, this one with secret pockets from Carolyn Oord in Québec.
Thanks for all the fun mail – and now back to the store for some more packing tape….