Always good to find a full post office box, these were some of the pieces waiting for me on Saturday:
- Via Correo Gato from Puerto Rico a catchy envelope and two pieces form Piro Rios. Cats rule the internaet and mail art.
- Amy Irwen sent a “time warp” from Minnesota.
- R.F. Côté sent a nice collage from Québec.
- A card with a skull (I didn’t see at first) from Carolyn Oord in Québec with a mountain goat postage stamp on the other side.
- And speaking of goats, as in Year of the Goat (or Ram if you insist), Chinese New Year greetings from Barbara Stasiowski.