It may not have rained all of January but there has been no drought in the P.O. Box. Purple seems to be a trend so far in 2015, we’ll see if that continues. Some of the latest pieces I have received include:
- Pamela Gerard sent a ticket themed piece. This may be the first magenta tickets, so far.
- Susanna Lakner’s piece is a multilingual ticket extravaganza.
- Fleur Helsingor sent me one of her Visiting Old Oakland series. The brick wall in the image was built from repurposed bricks after the old Oakland High School was torn down in 1940.
- The Artist in Seine (aka Dean Marks) sent me some Deep Nature.
- Karen Isaacson’s true fact made it from Massachusetts. Unsurprisingly it feels very snowy.
- Virgo Samara sent a colorful piece form Russia using the newspaper TV listings for an envelope. At least I think they are TV listings, I don’t speak Russian.
- And some New Year’s greeting from Jennie Hinchliff. A little known fact – our P.O. Boxes are just a few steps from each other in the Upper Haight.