After a very rainy weekend I found my P.O. Box was flooded with some good stuff on Monday, including these pieces of mail art:
- Barbara Stasiowski’s beautiful, textural piece looks like it’s still wet, but no worries, it came through the mail just fine.
- Dori Singh’s rather racy valentine made me smile and also think of those sexy mud flaps some truckers have on their rigs.
- Angela Behrendt’s used one of the tickets I sent last year on the envelope and the piece inside.
- E. Coles sent another piece and she’s been up to Birmingham and saved the train tickets for me (now that’s a valentine!).
- I get more valentines now that I do mail art than I ever did. Thanks to Katerina Nikoltou for sending this one all the way from Greece.
- Gregg Biggs sent this amazing little façade with button door.
- More grooviness form Serse Luigetti in Italy – I am building up quite a collection of his prints.
- And finally, Punkie Ebert sent a tell tale, thumping valentine from up in Marin.
Thank you everyone, more mail art will be going out soon from San Francisco.