Tuesday, February 10, 2015

When it rains it pours....

After a very rainy weekend I found my P.O. Box was flooded with some good stuff on Monday, including these pieces of mail art:
  1. Barbara Stasiowski’s beautiful, textural piece looks like it’s still wet, but no worries, it came through the mail just fine.
  2. Dori Singh’s rather racy valentine made me smile and also think of those sexy mud flaps some truckers have on their rigs. 
  3. Angela Behrendt’s used one of the tickets I sent last year on the envelope and the piece inside.
  4. E. Coles sent another piece and she’s been up to Birmingham and saved the train tickets for me (now that’s a valentine!).
  5. I get more valentines now that I do mail art than I ever did.  Thanks to Katerina Nikoltou for sending this one all the way from Greece.
  6. Gregg Biggs sent this amazing little façade with button door. 
  7. More grooviness form Serse Luigetti in Italy – I am building up quite a collection of his prints.
  8. And finally, Punkie Ebert sent a tell tale, thumping valentine from up in Marin.


Thank you everyone, more mail art will be going out soon from San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment