This time of the year, I need to dodge throngs of Haight Street tourists to get to my post office box on Clayton Street – but it’s always worth the effort. Here are is some of the mail art I found waiting for me:
- CeCe Chan sent this happy little gang.
- Andrea Roccioletti sent an injection of mail art.
- A new piece from Sandra Lefever – I need to frame some of these and make room for a little mail art gallery in my home.
- Fleur Helsingor sent an Oakland piece called “layers in the built environment.”
- A new bit of intrigue from Gregg Biggs at the Museum of Unclaimed Ephemera.
- And finally, I wanted to show the backside of this piece from R.F. Côté for the upcoming Pink Mail Art show. I love the Canadian comic book super hero stamps.
Keep the mail coming and remember, I need your Pink Mail Art for the upcoming show in Sacramento (see more info here).