It’s been a college-o-rama in recent days arriving in my PO Box. Here are some of the latest arrivals:
- Returns have been coming back from my Remove-and-Pass series, Jennifer Utter’s was the first to arrive.
- Angelique Evan’s spring greeting incorporated a peep – you can never go wrong with peep-art.
- Kerosene’s sturdy piece made its way across the continent from Québec.
- Diane Keys sent a new add-n-pass as well as this piece featuring the windy meats.
- Leap Year Mail from Dean Marks the Artist-in-Seine. It’s always a challenge to find the actual postage stamp that was used for this piece.
- Angela Behrendt responded to my Remove-and-Pass series with some beer and, are those hops-based costumes, dancers.
- Bad Wolf Mail Art from Amy Barstow.
- Julie Crossman sent a postcard about her art installation at the Exploratorium in San Francisco.
- Brooke Cooks sent some mail art about Greg and a dog.
- Carol Thomas sent an envelope full of goodies that included a response to the Remove-and-Pass series on one side and a fish with a hidden fortune on the other side.
- Designer Cliff Roxburgh sent some one of his mini-polaroid postcards featuring some “public art I found in NYC” with the hope I would have a way to improve on it.
- And finally, Robin Sparrow sent a postcard from New Zealand. It included a slide of some vintage Kiwi school kids. Is one of them Robin? After it got dark I realized the postage stamp featuring a glowworm cave – glows in the dark! Just another reason why New Zealand is awesome!
Thank you everyone for the mail, more going out soon….