Most of the artists I correspondence with have been sending me pink mail art, but other good stuff has been arriving as well, including:
- A vegemite print from Anthony Campbell in Australia.
- Fleur Helsingor has turned one of her photos of an artsy Oakland trashcan into a postcard.
- Marina Salmaso sent a very happy pit bull piece of mail art.
- A new card from R.F. Côté – I always love both sides of his work.
- A John Wayne card from Joshua A. Dellinger.
- Cuan Miles sent two postcards as well as some ATCs in a mailing form South Africa.
- Jeniffer Utter wonders how much she can get for $4.00 (in San Francisco you can barely get a cup of coffee).
- Ryosuke Cohen sent a big print made out of other mail artists’ stamps.