A sampling of the mail that has arrived this spring:
- A follow up to, Mark Dean’s Electronic Beer Mat earlier this year – this one solar one arrived in April. I am trying to charge it in the sun.
- Diane Keys sent me what she calls “Motivational Trash.” No, it’s a keeper, not trash by any means.
- A new print from Nico Van Hoorn in the Netherlands.
- Pamela Gerard sent a French Postcard from just over Liberty Hill in Noe Valley.
- And from Minnesota a box inside a box from Amy Irwen – and in the little box, a series of little eyes. Is my mail watching me?