Putting the overwhelming Pink Mail Art response behind me, it is time to take a look at some of the non-pink mail art that has been coming in recently including a number of pieces from the folks up in Portland at the PDX Correspondence Coop. Some recent arrivals include:
- A mail art map card arrived from lezbag.
- Edith Gillette also sent a card from Portland.
- Torma Cauli continues the green theme that perhaps intentionally complements some of my own recent work.
- Marina Salmaso sent a new collage postcard.
- The crocodiles are feasting on the jewels in Dean Marks latest piece.
- Steve Howell’s postcard has a nice collection of never-used old postage stamps.
- Jodi is requesting a reply.
- Llana Swinks postcard features the groovy little mailster.
- Ann Symons card included an artist stamp with a cat. You can never go wrong with cats.
- Miss Polly sent a handmade envelope with vintage postage and a postal note inside.
- An altered postcard from Sagebrush Moderne.
- Some mail art greenness from A.J. Dell’Aringa
- A minimalist postcard from e. coles in England.
- A new image with Sutro Tower from Joshua A. Dellinger
Thank you for the mail art, more keeps arriving and I’ll post it soon.